Sunday, July 23, 2023

An Ad So Good You Can FEEL It

 

I've written before about my appreciation for outdoor advertisements - - see my post about observations in Dallas here and my other post about a really cool billboard. Unlike the frequency of my blog updates, that appreciation has not subsided.

I came across this article recently and it prompted me to put on my bloggin' hat for old time's sake. 

This street ad is something else. Not only is it big and bold, it features the visage of the Chris Hemsworth. 

A sweaty Chris Hemsworth.

That you can touch!

There's so much to like about this ad. It's great to see a prominant brand like Netflix refrain from leaving traditional advertising behind. Plus, it's just a really cool idea that gets people talking!

When it comes to this innovative type of advertising, Chris Hemsworth and sweat seems like a natural pairing. I would imagine bakeries or restaurants could utilize a scented ad in a similar way. 

What ideas do you have? Drop me a comment below or reach out on Twitter

Thanks for stopping by!


{Photo Credit}

No comments:

Post a Comment